Membership of the GPCC is open to all Pentecostal and Charismatic Churches and Ministries in Ghana
Mode of Application
Membership of GPCC begins by means of written application to the General Secretary of the Council.
The applicant will be required to fill an application form and attached to the following document and submit to GPCC Secretariat
- Signed Constitution of the Church or Para-churches organization (3 copies)
- Certificate of Registration from Registrar General’s Department.
- A brief background history of the church
- A brief History of the Founder of the Church
- A brief profile of the Officiating Minister who ordained the Founder.
- Contact list of Church Executives/Leadership
- Organisational Structure of the Church (if not contained in their Constitution).
- Leadership Succession Plan of the Church (if not contained in the Constitution).
- A Recommendation letter from GPCC Regional Chairman or a NEC Member.
- An application fee (determination by the Secretariat in consultation with NEC)