Membership of the GPCC is open to all Pentecostal and Charismatic Churches and Ministries in Ghana
Mode of Application
A membership form can be obtained from the GPCC National Secretariat or downloaded above. The completed application form should be submitted at the GPCC National Secretariat with the under listed documents.
- Signed Constitution of the Church or Para-churches organization (3 copies)
- Certificate of Registration from Registrar General’s Department.
- A brief background history of the church
- A brief History of the Founder of the Church
- A brief profile of the Officiating Minister who ordained the Founder.
- Contact list of Church Executives/Leadership
- Organisational Structure of the Church (if not contained in their Constitution).
- Leadership Succession Plan of the Church (if not contained in the Constitution).
- A recommendation letter from a GPCC NEC member or GPCC member in good standing.